Memorial Day - Market Trading Hours Schedule Read More
AFB FX participates in the "8th Jordan Forex Expo & Award... Read More
AFB FX has been awarded the Best FX Technology Provider f... Read More
AFB FX Participates and sponsors the “The 4th Saudi Money... Read More
President's day Holiday schedule Read More
MT5 is the next generation of the successful MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
The MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal is a perfectly equipped trader's working tool that allows trading on financial markets. It provides the necessary tools to analyze price dynamics and use automated trading programs (Expert Advisors). The terminal is an all-in-one concept that combines everything you need to trade in financial markets. Trading, technical analysis of quotes and automated trading are integral parts of the client terminal. It enables traders to work not only with Forex instruments, but also trade Options, Futures and Stocks.
What’s new in MT5?
- High performance and outstanding working speed.
- 5 order types and 4 execution modes available for trading.
- 3 chart-types, 21 timeframes and over 77 analytical tools.
- Trading operations on different markets (Forex, options, futures and stocks, DOM – depth of market feature).
- Advanced built-in reports on all trading activities.
- Working with MQL5 will be easier: there will be more data types, structures, classes; it will be easier to transfer C++ source codes into MQL5, EA execution speed will increase.
The client terminal offers numerous impressive analytical tools: more than 79 analytical tools, including graphic objects, provide detailed analysis of quote dynamics. There are 21 timeframes available for each financial instrument and the possibility to open up to 100 charts at a time. MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal, with its rich range of analytical tools, is now available to traders as a Beta version. To test MT5, please click below